Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My death.

This summer homework will be the death of me. I just know it. I have to keep a three part journal for each chapter of Walden which is basically just some guys ideas and thoughts. His journal I think.

But there's 17 chapters. I have 12 days. This just isn't good.

I know I get easily stressed. But this is insane.

It's called summer BREAK. Am I wrong? I've been stressing over this homework since the day it was assigned (the last day of school. So that was ruined too.) because I knew just how full my summer was, without considering the time I wanted to spend with friends. And now that I'm finally home, and still busy, I get to worry about it a hundred times more because school starts in less than two weeks.

I'm 16. I'm supposed to be enjoying life. Enjoying my summer. I've always looked forward to being 16 and having a fun summer with all my friends and freedom. But no. My childhood dreams (well just one, tiny one) are ruined.

I just wanted to put that out there. I'm not just saying this to be negative, for one I just really needed some place to vent. Because all my friends disappeared into thin air. And I don't know. So I'm really sorry if your offended by my complaining. Nothing I can really do about that.


And I just really could use a lot of prayer right now. I don't know how I'm going to get through this.

No comments: