Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The sunrise? Well this is new

So today I'm dog sitting for my neighbors. And all I have to do really is go over there every once and a while and check on her. It's not hard, but they were leaving at 5:30 this morning, and wanted me to be there when we left. Yeah, I wasn't too happy about that, I'm not a morning person.

So i stayed for about twenty minutes after they left and then walked ALL the way home (it's just across the street. haha). But when I left the house it was about six, so the sun had risen just a few minutes before.

And before I tell you just how great it was, you need to know that I LOVE sunsets. They're so beautiful. To me, it's a picture God made JUST for me! And it gives me warm fuzzies. Each one is different and so gorgeous. They get me pretty excited, and it's pretty funny, so I've been told.

So I walked out the back gate (I'm sure I look like a creeper going in and out through the back gate all morning and the sky was just beautiful. And not just in one little part of the sky, brilliant pink and vibrant orange bled through the clouds all around me. And so I spun a couple circles in the middle of the road looking at it all. I'm sure I looked like a weirdie, but I don't really care. I loved it.

So it made getting up at an ungodly hour somewhat worth it. And I know I'm helping my neighbors, which is all good too. But I loved seeing the sunrise, I don't see them very often, cause I'm always sleeping! I wonder if they're always that beautiful in the morning... I wouldn't know (: But even if they are always just like that one, I loved it and I'm thanking God for making it just for me to see!

No comments: